You may also like…
Gibson Cocobolo Firesides in “B flat” – 2 ModelsBrand: Gibson BagpipesSKU: R103 in B
Gibson Cocobolo Fireside Pipes in B Flat
The Firesides are our top-selling smallpipes and have earned this title for their appearance, ease of maintenance, quality tone, and overall value. The chanter on "B flat" Firesides has spacing most similar to that of the practice chanter, which makes for an easy transition. A baritone drone, instead of a second tenor adds another dimension of sound. Each drone can be shut off by turning the stock to help with tuning. Made in the U.S.A.
Choosing a Key: The "A" Firesides are most compatible with guitars, fiddles and whistles. So if you're thinking about playing in a group, the "A" is your best choice. The "A" chanter has a slightly wider finger spread on the lower notes than the "B flat."
Features of the Gibson Firesides:
- Wood drones for optimum sound
- Durable Poly stocks and blowpipe
- Poly chanter
- Easy individual drone shut-off
- Synthetic pipe bag
- Full set of long-lasting plastic reeds
- Bag cover (color as supplied by Gibson)
- Silk cord (color as supplied by Gibson)
- Choose from Plain Cocobolo and Cocobolo with Brass
- Change the key: Purchase an "A" Firesides chanter and reed set, and you'll have an "A" set, too
Your Fireside pipes will come set up and ready to play!