Bannatyne Canister Moisture Control SystemSKU: BCMCS
Bannatyne Canister Moisture Control System with Extra Canister
The Bannatyne Canister System removes moisture to help you play longer, and regulates airflow for improved strike-ins and cut-offs. Low-dust silica gels change color as they absorb moisture, letting you know when it's time to change canisters. You can add or remove beads to customize the level of moisture control. The drone and chanter hoses connect to the stocks with rubber connector cups. These should be fitted and taped while the stocks are outside the pipe bag. The stocks are then installed in the bag, for a secure fit. Once installed, the hoses attach to a single canister that can be easily removed. The rest of the system stays in place. Made in Scotland.
Features of the Bannatyne Moisture Control System:
- Complete 5-stock moisture control option
- Bottle water trap for blowstick stock
- Drone and chanter hoses connect to canister
- Sturdy hoses
- Low-dust silica desiccant
- Beads change color as they absorb moisture
- White filter regulates airflow and limits dust to the drones
- Includes spare canister, extra gel beads, and instructions
Note: A zippered pipe bag is required for installation.
Save to Compare