You may also like…
Shepherd Blackwood Smallpipes – Key of “A” or “D”Brand: RT Shepherd & SonSKU: SSP
Shepherd Blackwood Smallpipes in "A" or "D"
Shepherd smallpipes feature Blackwood construction, reliable synthetic reeds, and traditional horizontal drones. The Blackwood chanter is a premium touch, and the pipes are accented with imitation ivory. The 3 drones--bass, baritone, and tenor--together create a warm, full sound. The volume is great for practice or performance, and the pipes blend very well in a Celtic group. Several pipers have played Shepherd smallpipes on their recordings. Made in Scotland.
Features of the Shepherd Smallpipes:
- Plain-turned African Blackwood drones
- Imitation ivory projecting mounts and ring caps
- Bass, baritone, and tenor drones
- Shepherd synthetic single-blade drone reeds
- Shepherd synthetic smallpipe chanter reed
- Blackwood chanter
- Canmore pipe bag
- Bag cover (color as supplied by Shepherd)
- Available in the key of "A" or "D" A is the most popular for playing with other instruments. D is a unique sound with very tight hole spacing.